Corrective Chiropractic Is Different
We believe in fixing the underlying cause of problems and not merely masking the symptoms of that problem.
Whether a patient is looking for relief from neck pain, back pain, elbow pain, headaches, migraines or relief from any other joint, muscle or nerve pain, the key is to address the problem that is causing those symptoms
If we want to truly get better, the approach should never be to just focus on the pain. Yes, there is pain, but what differentiates us from a “traditional chiropractor” is that we figure out why it is there and what Core Problem is causing it.
Unlike “traditional chiropractors” that tend to focus on pain and Band-Aid fixes, we treat the body as a whole and see the importance of the spine and the spinal cord that it houses. Few problems occur without some dysfunction of the nervous system, which explains why our NeuroStructural Restoration Program has been so successful with our patients.
NeuroStructural Restoration means making corrections to the spine and nervous system to improve your Structure (posture) and Nervous System Function to clear your Brain-Body Connection so that the body can function as it is meant to. If there is a joint, nerve or muscle they are connected to, we can usually fix it!
Toronto's Best And Most Comprehensive NeuroStructural Physical Assessment
Chiropractic Care Done Differently
It Is A Comprehensive Approach
Every patient I consult with receives a
Complimentary Case Review so that we can understand you, your case, and identify if your case is something we might be able to help you with.
If Dr. Ritza feels it is warranted and you would like to proceed:
- A Comprehensive NeurStructural Examination consisting of 15 different tests to identify if there is a Core Problem with your spine and nervous system.
- These tests include a Digital Structural Analysis, Advanced Mobility Testing, NeuroMuscular Strength Testing, Neurobiological Tests including Spirometry, Functional Movement Testing, and Advanced Palpation Analysis among others.
- We ALWAYS perform a head-to-toe assessment. Whether repetitive strain or acute trauma, there is usually an underlying cause or compensation that needs to be identified. If you don’t test, you are just guessing!
- An expertly curated Analysis and Review of the data to give you suggestions and a comprehensive plan based on your goals and test results.
After an examination you can expect a:
- A Detailed digital report and thorough in-person Review of Results with Dr Ritza. He will clearly explain your test results, any underlying problems that need to be addressed and what is necessary to fix them and reach your goals
- A Comprehensive plan consisting of Corrective Chiropractic Care and Corrective Exercises that is customized to help you reach your goals
- A thorough explanation of the financials and office policies and answers to any questions you might have before we take on your case. We always make sure that everyone is on the same page through each step of the process.
- A guarantee that if we can’t help you, we will find someone that can!
If you move forward with care / NeuroStructural Restoration.
- You will receive exclusive access to our Core Curriculum. A step-by-step set of Corrective exercises, routines and digital resources that will help to transform how you move and feel – imagine the perfect core and spine!
- A customized Corrective Exercise plan to rehabilitate your body
- Care that is matched to your body type, preferences, force tolerance and goals. Every body responds differently to care – we get that.
- You will be seen on time! We guarantee you will be seen within 15 minutes of your appointment time
- A re-examination that is just as thorough as the first. Here we see if things have actually improved over only feel that way
No! Corrective Chiropractic care helps to restore the normal function of your nervous system, joints, muscles and body. It does not cure conditions, but helps the body to do it naturally.
This means we are able to help relieve symptoms and have helped thousands of patients with muscle, joint, nerve, disc or soft tissue issues. This is a short list of conditions that have improved under our care:
Neck Pain and Stiffness
Back Pain and Stiffness
Rotator Cuff Injuries
Repetitive Strain Injuries
Peripheral Nerve Entrapments
Whiplash associated disorders
Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome (PFPS)
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
The short answer is that you don’t know! At least, you won’t know until Dr Ritza is able to understand your concerns and perform a Comprehensive NeuroStructural Chiropractic Assessment to understand the nature of your problem.
It depends! If we are able to, we will.
Formulating the perfect plan to help you reach your health goals takes time. In many cases, it is of greater benefit to our patients to compile the results of the consultation and assessment, make recommendations, and start care on a subsequent day. This helps us deliver the very best results.
If investigation through advanced imaging or x-ray is needed to help provide us with the most detailed picture of your problem, treatment cannot be provided on the first visit.
Our primary goal is to give the very best care possible, and sometimes that requires a little patience and time.
The Initial NeuroStructural Examination and Review of Results is $125. If care is necessary, you will be presented with the investment required to correct the problem and meet your goals. Subsequent checkups range from $50-60 per visit.
If you are fortunate enough to have some extended health coverage, this is a great bonus and helps to reduce a portion of your investment. Our team can issue an itemized statement of services for your insurance provider that you can submit
We always make our recommendations for care based on 5 factors
- Your goals and objectives.
- The results of your Comprehensive NeuroStructural Chiropractic examination.
- How long you have had the issue(s).
- The amount of external stressors your body and nervous system face
- The extent of the trauma that has occurred to date.
For a more detailed answer, click HERE to schedule a consultation with Dr Ritza
Chiropractors are primary care practitioners and an initial visit does not necessitate a referral from a medical doctor, surgeon or physiotherapist.